Imagelink Archive Processor
Features & Benefits
Start With Automatic Threading. Finish With Archival Quality.
With the Imagelink Archive Processor, you don't need a film specialist to get predictable, high-quality results. It incorporates the latest in digital monitors and controls, rapid-recovery, energy-saving stand-by cycles, and an environment-friendly anti-siphon water supply. The Archive Processor provides precisely controlled film processing with minimal operator training or experience. Simply attach film to the self-threader and insert it into the drive rollers. In less than a minute, dry, processed film begins exiting the machine. Upon completion of a roll, the Archive Processor automatically cycles into a money-saving energy-conservation mode.
Table Top Processing That Fits Where You Want it.
Its room-light loading and tabletop size permit you to use the Imagelink Archive Processor virtually anywhere. Plus, there's no mixing, no mess, and no fuss, because Imagelink Archive Processor Chemicals come premixed in disposable plastic containers and are ready to use. You gain the added security and control of in-house processing without the expense of a darkroom. For added convenience, parts that require periodic replacement, such as air filters, can be replaced in seconds by an operator.
The Imagelink Archive Processor is ruggedly built for long life and reliability and is backed by warranties and service from Kodak.
Just as important is the integrity of your microfilm. When properly operated, the Imagelink Archive Processor meets all applicable international standards for archival quality. Because film is available in less than a minute and you need not leave your office, the security of your private records and confidential information is safeguarded.
Plus, when you use Kodak Microfilm, you're protected by the Imagelink Disaster Recovery Program at no additional charge.
- Room light operation
- One-minute film turnaround time
- Ease of use (with self-threading film)
- Small footprint (tabletop size)
- No mess (with premixed Kodak chemicals)
- Security and confidentiality for your documents, with in-house processing
- 10 feet (3 meters)/minute
- Temperature: 96 degrees F +/- 2 degrees (36.5 degrees C +/- 1.5 degrees)
- Flow rate: 0.5 gallons/minute (1.9 L/minute)
- Drain rate: 6.0 gallons/minute (22.7 L/min)
- (Hoses for water supply and drain are included.)
- 120 V AC 60 Hz (UL marked for U.S. and Canada)
- (50 Hz available with simple field modification)
- Standby mode: 100-200 Watts
- Operational mode: 600-1000 Watts
- Warm-up mode: 1400 Watts
- 44 fl. oz. (1.3 L) of Imagelink Archive Processor Plus Developer
- 44 fl. oz. (1.3 L) of Imagelink Archive Processor Plus Fixer
- Without replenishment will process up to 3000 feet (900 m) of 16mm microfilm
- With replenishment will process up to 18000 feet (5000 m) of 16mm microfilm
- Height: 31 inches (79 cm)
- Height when open: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Depth: 16 inches (41 cm)
- Depth when open: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Length: 39 inches (99 cm)
- Weight, empty: 115 lbs. (52 kg)
- Weight, operational: 140 lbs. (64 kg)
- Imagelink Chemical Replenisher Unit (CAT 809 0755)
- Imagelink Cabinet (CAT 144 4256)
- Imagelink Thermostatic Mixing Valve (CAT 142 3698)
- Imagelink 16mm Self-Threader (CAT 199 0993)
- Imagelink 16mm Dual Strand Self-Threader (CAT 146 5194)
- Imagelink 35mm Self-Threader (CAT 199 1009)
Imagelink Archive Processor Operator's Manual 120V/220V-240V
This guide describes the Imagelink Archive Processor's troubleshooting, features, specifications and maintenance.
Click the following link to download the PDF version of the User's Guide:
Guide (3 MB - English)
Eastman Park Micrographics Service & Support for Micrographic Equipment
Imagelink Products are backed by our award winning Service & Support.
90 days, Onsite
Next Business Day Response
We offer training, site services, systems optimization and administration, equipment setup, and consulting services - all designed to help you make the most of your Imagelink Document Imaging Products. To learn more see the complete list of service offerings, contact your local reseller, or call 1-866-934-4376.
With Eastman Park Micrographics and delivery partner Kodak Service & Support, Your Equipment is Always Optimized
- Image quality
- Throughput - Speed - Productivity
KODAK Service & Support Means Quality
- Kodak Field Engineers are Product Experts (not just trained)
- Prompt response with computerized dispatch
- Parts stocked locally and nationally
- Back ups for the backups
- Experienced and stable field force
- Defined call escalation process
- Total Service Call-more than just repair
- Continuous field force training
- Customer satisfaction a priority
We're here for you.